Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 20, 2010

My Life story - Part I

 -
It is probably not that so interesting for some to know or learn about my life story. There aren't that so exciting at all since I am not that so adventurous kind of person and i am not into some sports or so obsess to some particular things that people would love to know. It's quite boring life if you may say so.

Well, since there is no particular rules on blogging that says something about a boring life or that says, it is not allowed to express yourself if nothing much interesting to it, so, i would take this opportunity and write first and foremost about my life and things that made it not interesting!

I was born in Catarman, Northern Samar. Eastern part of the Philippines. If you study or discover to know our place, it is also somewhat describes my life story. The place is not that so popular and there are only few places that will interest you going and get mesmerize by its natural beauty, one is in Biri, a small island but has huge natural beauty.

Going back to my own story, in every person whether it be on physical or behavioral aspect, we can find flaws but somehow they are also being compensated through different positive behavioral traits which would make the person to be likable. That would also depict my own self. Like what i have said in the beginning, i might be somewhat uninteresting and not so handsome that girls would run after me but i do not disowned myself because whether i like it or not i am going to be me and will be me until i become extinct.

For the whole part of being me, i do love myself and i am grateful that i am what i am. Although, I had grown up with a family that don't have the luxury of life and there were times that we had to eat only once in a day. We sometime ate with just rice on our table and luckily we had salt to mix with it so that it would get some taste and we could get it through our mouth and swallowed them. Regardless of that situation in my younger days i am still grateful that i was born in my family and learned to love them with all my heart and soul. They are one of my greatest inspirations in my entire life. I love them and i will continue to love them throughout eternity.

Earlier part of my life, before i came to live with my real family, i was with my grandparents (sister of my real grandmother). They took me into their lives when i was only one year old then, it was when my parents moved to Mindanao (Gingoog City) where my father came from and was born there. After five years my mom came back and was trying to take me back but, i guess, i was so afraid to her that she kept me stayed with the people whom i had known to love and lived with for that early part of existence, until when i started going to school in elementary when my real family force me to lived with them. That was the beginning i had learned more about my siblings, my father and my mother, but there were times that i resorted going back to my grandparents. I found more feeling of security with them. I remembered one instance when my grandmother came to pay a visit to our home (anyway, it took more or less two hours trip to get to our home from my grandparents) and stayed there for couple of days and when she decided to go back home, I told my mom that I wanted to go with her but she refused, so i started to cry as in cry really hard and when my grandmother saw me crying she too cried but then my mom was firmed, I had to stay since I was already studying that time. (I guess, I was already in 2nd grade then) They couldn't stop me crying until I saw my grandmother left. Even when she was already gone I was still crying really hard, up to the extent that my mom resorted to use some force by betting me with a stick just to keep me stop from crying but I was so stubborn; I remembered, my only reason that I was in that situation was, because I wanted to be with my grandmother and no one could stop me from crying unless they would allow me to be with her but of no avail I had to stay, and when I realized that they will not going to give into my intention, I had accepted the fact that i couldn't convince them and so I stopped my tantrum but it took me the whole afternoon before I got over it.

Just one of those kid's like behaviors i had and it was very significant because that was also the beginning of learning something valuable lesson in life. I realized that, not all things that we desired to have or like will become ours.

I will post the continuation of this blog...later on.



No comments:

Post a Comment